Carol Massar and Tim Stenovec bring together the latest news from the world of business and finance and the interesting stories of global technology, politics, economics and more by harnessing the power of Bloomberg Businessweek reporters and editor
- Elon Musk Sows Doubt Over His Twitter TakeoverBloomberg News West Coast Correspondent Ed Ludlow reports on Elon Musk saying his $44 billion Twitter deal is on hold but that he is still committed to it. Dr. Ian Lustbader, Clinical Professor of Medicine at NYU Langone, discusses Covid surging again in the U.S. Bloomberg Businessweek Editor Joel Weber and Bloomberg News Rates Reporter Michael Mackenzie break down Michael's Businessweek Magazine story With the Investing Party Over, Markets Start to Make Sense Again. Chiente Hsu, Co-Founder of Alex, shares her thoughts on this week's Terra turbulence in the crypto market. And we Drive to the Close with Victoria Greene, CIO at G-Squared Private Wealth. Hosts: Carol Massar and Tim Stenovec. Producer: Paul Brennan.
- Bloomberg Businessweek Weekend - May 13th, 2022 (Radio)Featuring some of our favorite conversations of the week from our daily radio show "Bloomberg Businessweek." Hosted by Carol Massar and Tim Stenovec Hear the show live at 2PM ET on WBBR 1130 AM New York, Bloomberg 106.1 FM Boston, Bloomberg 960 AM San Francisco, WDCH 99.1 FM in Washington D.C. Metro, Sirius/XM channel 119, on the Bloomberg Business App, Radio.com, the iHeartRadio app and at Bloomberg.com/audio. You can also watch Bloomberg Businessweek on YouTube - just search for Bloomberg Global News. Like us at Bloomberg Radio on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @carolmassar @timsteno and @BW
- iPhone Inventor Wants to Shape the FutureTony Fadell, Principal at Future Shape, and creator of the iPod and iPhone, discusses his book Build: An Unorthodox Guide to Making Things Worth Making. Hosts: Carol Massar and Tim Stenovec. Producer: Paul Brennan.
- Starbucks Baristas Are UnionizingJoanne Crevoiserat, CEO of Tapestry, discusses quarterly earnings and the company's ESG initiatives. Bloomberg Businessweek Editor Joel Weber and Bloomberg News Labor Reporter Josh Eidelson share the details of Josh's Businessweek Magazine story Starbucks Is Unionizing, and Even Schultz Can’t Make It Stop. Dave Gitlin, CEO at Carrier, talks about creating healthy indoor environments. And we Drive to the Close with Chris Zaccarelli, Chief Investment Officer for Independent Advisor Alliance Hosts: Carol Massar and Tim Stenovec. Producer: Paul Brennan.
- New Balance CEO Advocating for Domestic ManufacturingJoe Preston, President and CEO at New Balance, discusses the opening of a new U.S. shoe factory and the commitment to revitalizing American manufacturing. Hosts: Carol Massar and Tim Stenovec. Producer: Paul Brennan.