Matt Miller and Paul Sweeney focus on market coverage as Wall Street begins its day, with analysis from Bloomberg Opinion writers, Bloomberg Intelligence analysts, and influential newsmakers.
- Markets, Twitter, Labor, And Baby FormulaTal Reback, Director at KKR Capital Markets, discusses the economy and markets in 2022. Mandeep Singh, Bloomberg Intelligence Senior Tech Analyst, and Bloomberg News correspondent Ed Ludlow discuss the latest on Elon Musk and his Twitter takeover bid and what it means for Tesla. Ian Siegel, CEO at ZipRecruiter (NYSE: ZIP), discusses his company’s performance in Q1 and the labor market in the US. Laura Modi, CEO and founder of Bobbie, a female-founded infant formula company, talks about the shortage of baby formula in the US, the supply chain, and the challenges her business is facing. Hosted by Paul Sweeney and Matt Miller.
- Municipal Bond Struggles Continue In 2022 (Radio)Eric Kazatsky, Senior US Municipals Strategist with Bloomberg Intelligence, discusses the latest news from the municipal bond market. Hosted by Paul Sweeney and Matt Miller.
- Traveling In The US And Abroad In 2022 (Radio)Jay Stein, CEO of Dream Hotel Group, discusses international travel in the US and properties reopening for guests. Hosted by Paul Sweeney and Matt Miller.
- Cybersecurity And The Supply Chain (Radio)Jennifer Bisceglie, CEO at Interos, talks about supply chain concerns and cybersecurity risks associated with it. Hosted by Paul Sweeney and Matt Miller.
- Markets, Cannabis, And RivianVeronica Willis, Investment Strategy Analyst at Wells Fargo Investment Institute, discusses investing, markets, and inflation in 2022. Robert Teeter, Head of Investment Policy & Strategy Group at Silvercrest Asset Management, discusses markets, the economy, and investing amid inflation. Kim Rivers, CEO at Trulieve, discusses the state of the cannabis industry in the United States. Ed Ludlow, Bloomberg News West Coast correspondent, discusses Rivian keeping its sales goal in place despite supply and production concerns. Hosted by Paul Sweeney and Matt Miller.